I ordered this snakeskin shirt from Boohoo.com a few weeks ago and I am in love! Boohoo is an amazing online store that literally has everything! Plus everything is super affordable and trendy; not to mention the quality is amazing. I love pops of bold prints!
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack (Vigoss)
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Hi my name is Jacoby and I am addicted to makeup. Makeup, in my opinion, is a form of self expression. I love going to Sephora and Ulta and swatching thousands (I'm exxagerating slightly) of products! So here is an in depth run down of my makeup routine. Enjoy!
For starters here is a picture of my travel makeup bag from Forever 21:
Step 1- Primer: Make Up Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer in Caramel
Step 2- Base: bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Sienna ($29.30)
Concealer: SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer in Pot de Creme ($14)
Brush: REAL TECHNIQUES Expert Face Brush ($9)
Sponge: Beautyblender ($20)
After I prime, I put some of my tinted moisturizer on the back of my hand. I also bought this tinted moisturizer yesterday and I love it! It looks like my skin but better. Thank you bareMinerals! After I blend my base out with my beautyblender and my Real Techniques expert face brush, I use my Sephora concealer under my eyes and on any spots. This concealer has replaced my NARS radiant creamy concealer. It is amazing!
Step 3- Powder: MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NW45 ($28)
Step 4- Contour and Blush: Contour: Sleek Makeup Contour Kit in Dark ($8)
Blush: BECCA Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in Papaya/Topaz ($27.50)
Step 5- Highlight: MAKEUP REVOLUTION Vivid Baked Bronzer in Rock on World ($6)
Step 7- Brows Baby: e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown ($2)
Step 8: Mascara- L'Oreal Telescopic L'ORÉAL Telescopic Mascara in Black Noir ($9.99)
Step 9- Setting Spray: Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray ($31)
Okay y'all, I hope you guys enjoyed seeing the makeup I am using currently. This is always subject to change because I love trying new things and expanding my makeup collection!
I have recently hopped on the bomber jacket trend. I bought this satin baby blue bomber ($22) from F21 of course. This jacket is so comfy and perfect for Alabama weather. It is not super heavy but it is not paper thin either. I styled this jacket grey jeans ($65) with taupe thigh highs ($44.90) and a cold shoulder turtleneck (TJMAXX $9). I accesoriesed with a tortoise Fossil watch ($115), my Michael Kors Large Selma ($358), a golden leaf necklace, and a edgy leopard print bracelt (Nordstrom Rack).
I absoulutely love Forever 21! It literally has everything you would ever need and want! Also it is so affordable and trendy!
1. First is this grey long sleeve Filtre Surplice Sweater ($38) I saw this sweater and was instantly drawn to the cool surplice detailing. The surplice style is flattering on all body types!
2. Second is a super trendy piece. This Choker Neck Crop Top ($10.90) is super on trend and super cute! I love the choker trend ( I own WAY to many chokers) and the off the shoulder look is very femimine!
3. Third is the Cowl Neck Open-Shoulder Dress ($28). I do not partically like the bodycon style on me but these types of dresses always catch my eye. Maybe this one caught my eye because of the stunning wine color ( insert heart-eye emojii).
4. Fourth is this BOMB bomber jacket ($24.90) (insert laughter). I actually bought a mettalic bomber jacket in the F21 store today which I will show later. Bombers are a major trend right now and what better way to try out new trends than at Forever 21!
5. Next I found a beautiful combo of my two favorite trends, velvet and bodysuits. This Crushed Velvet Bodysuit ($17.90) is perfect! I love bodysuits because I like to tuck them into jeans and skirts for a seamless look. Velvet just dresses up any look and really takes the whole outfit to another level.
6. Lastly, i found this amazing longline coat ($78). I adore the taupe color and the "quilted" look. It does not get very cold here in Alabama so this is as close as i am going to get to a "winter coat"