I absoulutely love Forever 21! It literally has everything you would ever need and want! Also it is so affordable and trendy!
1. First is this grey long sleeve Filtre Surplice Sweater ($38) I saw this sweater and was instantly drawn to the cool surplice detailing. The surplice style is flattering on all body types!
2. Second is a super trendy piece. This Choker Neck Crop Top ($10.90) is super on trend and super cute! I love the choker trend ( I own WAY to many chokers) and the off the shoulder look is very femimine!
3. Third is the Cowl Neck Open-Shoulder Dress ($28). I do not partically like the bodycon style on me but these types of dresses always catch my eye. Maybe this one caught my eye because of the stunning wine color ( insert heart-eye emojii).
4. Fourth is this BOMB bomber jacket ($24.90) (insert laughter). I actually bought a mettalic bomber jacket in the F21 store today which I will show later. Bombers are a major trend right now and what better way to try out new trends than at Forever 21!
5. Next I found a beautiful combo of my two favorite trends, velvet and bodysuits. This Crushed Velvet Bodysuit ($17.90) is perfect! I love bodysuits because I like to tuck them into jeans and skirts for a seamless look. Velvet just dresses up any look and really takes the whole outfit to another level.
6. Lastly, i found this amazing longline coat ($78). I adore the taupe color and the "quilted" look. It does not get very cold here in Alabama so this is as close as i am going to get to a "winter coat"